

My favorite show ever has its season premiere tomorrow night and I am beside myself with excitement. It is because of this show that it is now hard for me to watch a mindless sitcom, reality show or soap opera. I just can't do it. Lost is such a well written, brilliant show. One of the things I love about it( besides the great acting and storytelling, beautiful scenery and music) is that it is filled with literary, philosophical and biblical references as well as great themes and symbolism. After each episode, it takes me forever to go to sleep because my mind is spinning with questions. The day after each episode airs I usually read a few blogs of people who are a lot smarter than I am who can pinpoint and explain these references and what they mean. My favorites are Doc Jensen's column at ew.com and Liz Kelly over at the Washington Post. The producers have determined that there will be only be two more seasons of the show and this helps to keep the plot moving quickly toward its finale. I just don't know what I'm going to watch after the show has ended. (sigh)

3 comments:
I watched the first three episodes of Season One last night. But I'll TIVO this season just in case I get caught up.
So fun to know there is another die hard fan of Lost among us! I can't get jaron to watch it with me but he knows not to have any distractions while I'm watching it! No dog, no husband, no kids...just me and my one precoius hour of LOST! LOVE IT!
I have always loved this show, but literally got "lost" during the second season because I missed a couple of episodes. Now, I have a friend that just let me borrow season 1, 2, & 3 to watch from the beginning. Mom and I are watching every night so we can get caught up and it is fascinating!
Post a Comment