Rileigh is one of Emily's best friends. They have known each other since they were one year old. Their birthday's are only 11 days apart and they actually had the same due date- January 11, 2003. Rileigh belongs to a wonderful, Christian family who live right down the street from us. The girls have always gotten along really well and enjoying playing together frequently. Friendships are such a wonderful blessing and are so important. Hopefully, they will become lifelong friends no matter where their journey through life takes them.
Emily and Rileigh then:
Emily and Rileigh now:








2 comments:
That is so cool! I lost my childhood best friend when her family moved away when I was 11. I finally just found her on Facebook, which is really fun!
Oh how special...the bond of true friendship. The friend that started off for me like that left my school when we were both 4 so I never saw her again but all these years later, I still remember her.
Post a Comment