I've started saying a prayer for Emily on our way to school in the morning. The other day after I prayed for her, she said that she wanted to say a prayer for me. This was her prayer:"Dear Lord, please be with Mommy today. I want her to have a great day and have fun at the stores with Noah." I guess she thinks all I do while she's at school is go shopping. Wonder where she got that idea? heehee
Another day she wanted to pray that all the kids in her class would be good all day and no one would get in any trouble for misbehaving. When I picked her up that afternoon, she got in the car so excited. She said, "My prayer came true! My prayer came true!"

1 comment:
That is so sweet and funny too what they think we do all day!!
Post a Comment