It's been a rough week in the Butler household. The week started off with myself and both kids being sick. Noah and I had a cold and Emily had a fever and was throwing up. We were all well for one day and then Emily spiked another fever and was crying about her throat being sore. Last year we had to put her in the hospital because she had a high fever that would not go away. We found out that she had 5 different infections and had to spend a week in the hospital. So, anytime she gets a fever I get really nervous and stressed. I took her to the doctor for a strep test which thankfully came back negative and she was fine the next day.
Anyway, on Monday we ordered a Wii game system using some hotel reward points. They had said that it would not be shipped until the middle of next month. However, in God's perfect timing, it arrived on Wednesday. I think He knew how badly we needed some family fun and an opportunity to release some of our stress. We have all enjoyed playing with it. Even Noah who thinks by holding the television remote that he is participating in the game too.





2 comments:
I LOVE my Wii! Isn't it the best fun??? I love the fact that the whole family can get involved. We have spent a lot of time "playing together" instead of watching TV since we got the Wii! Enjoy!
We love the Wii too. We don't have it but our friends do, so when they come over, we hook it up and do bowling competitions after the kids are in bed.
Post a Comment