Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Day at Disney

I'd been wanting to go back to Disney every since Noah's birthday, but somebody was always sick. Noah and I still weren't feeling great this past weekend, but we went anyway. I figured if we waited for everyone to get well we might never go back again. I finally went to the doctor on Monday and got some medicine and am doing much better. Noah's cold is better, too. I told the kids we would only go for a few hours, but of course we ended up spending the whole day there like we always do. We can't help ourselves.
Sharing the steering wheel on the race cars.

Meeting Mickey and Minnie

Getting their autograph books signed

Noah turned shy when it was time to pose for the pictures. Everyone in the room was shouting his name trying to get him to look at the camera, but he wouldn't do it.







Snoozing in the stroller with chocolate ice cream all over his face.


Emily took this picture of some balloons. I thought it was pretty cool.

This was Noah on our way home in the car. We were all very tired.

No comments: