A couple of my friends are pros at using coupons and they've inspired me to start saving more. I've half-heartedly clipped coupons in the past, but I would usually forget to actually turn the coupons in when I made a purchase. That kind of defeats the purpose. Anyway, with the economy in the state it's in and the rising cost of groceries, I decided to do a better job with my coupons. I've started scouring the weekly store ads and cutting out as many coupons as I can.
The other day I went to CVS and purchased the following:
1 bottle of Tide laundry detergent
1 bottle of Dawn dish detergent
1 bottle of Softsoap hand soap
1 canister of Folgers coffee
The total including tax was....$6.44 !! I couldn't believe it. Everything I bought was on sale and had a coupon. I also had a store coupon. Wooo-hooo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you!!! I love it when I save money! (though I don't get the paper, so I rarely get coupons)
Post a Comment